The look and feel of the floors in your home or workplace have a huge impact on their overall style and sophistication. Therefore, it is vital to make sure you understand all of the factors involved when investing in a new flooring product.
While there are many choices in regards to colours, materials, and finishes, nothing quite compares with the classic elegance of hardwood flooring. At Eglinton Carpets, we have a vast variety of hardwood floors to choose from with varying colours, character, and construction types in our flooring store.
Benefits of Hardwood Flooring
Hardwood flooring is classic, simple, and durable. Not only will it match any type of decor you wish to have in the room, if properly maintained it will last for more than thirty years. While hardwood flooring is often overlooked due to its price, it is a great long-term investment that will increase the overall value of your property.
- High Quality Product at Affordable Prices
- Natural Looking Floors Create Warm Atmosphere
- Less Dust/Maintenance for Healthy Living
- Customizable by:
- Colour: The colours vary from light to dark and can be altered based on your personal preferences.
- Character: Depending on type of finished wood, the grain variations determine the ‘personality’ of the wood ranging from dramatic to sleek and contemporary.
- Constructions: Choose your wood based on solid planks or engineered planks, depending on the construction of your space and other requirements you may have.
- Finish: These possibilities are endless and range from glossy to matte and can have hand-scraping or wire-brushing techniques as well.
We offer low cost hardwood installation so that you do not have to spend extra money to outsource this task. We also have skilled staff who can assist you with any hardwood floor refinishing to your existing flooring.
Our professional installers evaluate your current flooring and can advise you on if and how to remove any existing flooring, or if the installation can happen on top of what you currently have. They will also test your current and future flooring for moisture prior to the actual installation to ensure that your floors will not only look beautiful but will also perform well over time.