- February 2, 2019
- Posted by Asham Cheema
Aside from moving furniture, you can make sure things go smoothly on installation day by taking care of the following beforehand:
- Remove all breakable items, like vases, lamps, collectibles, and heirlooms.
- Detach and store wiring from TVs, VCR/DVD players, stereos, and computers.
- Clear desktops, tabletops, bookshelves, tops of dressers, and closet floors.
- Remove all sheets, blankets and bedspreads from beds.
- Before the installers arrive, vacuum the old carpet thoroughly to minimize the airborne dust and particles